The first edition of the Wild Bear MTB stage race was an epic MTB experience for all the teams and riders who came to Tara National park in Serbia where they had an opportunity to ride through the picturesque landscapes, explore hidden corners of untouched nature spots, but also enjoy local hospitality, cuisine and touristic landmarks.
If you missed the first edition don’t worry because all of that was just a warm-up and rest assured that next September will be a month to remember!
From 7-10 September 2023 Tara National park will be the epicentre of the best mountain biking and will host the best riders from all over the world.
Three stages, teams of two, epic MTB terrains – in one word “Wild Bear MTB”.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of mountain biking in Tara National Park
- Electronic timekeeping system and race number with chip
- Daily post-stage meal (3)
- Daily self-service bike wash in the race village
- Bike service station in the race village
- Daily safe bike park in the race village
- Official race T-shirt
- Finisher medal (for official finishers of all three stages)
- A welcome boat ride “Drina gorge”, available for the first 40 registered teams
- Nutrition stations throughout the race route and finish zone
- Professional on course medical service
- Medical assistance at the start and finish of each stage
- Online results
- Online certificate (for official finishers of all three stages)
For all the details, click here.