The Magalies Adventure is known for being tough, but there will be some great riding, something you should be used to from The Leverage Corporation – check out the event website here.
It all happens at the stunning Cog & Sprocket situated at the Mount Grace Country House & Spa in the glorious Magaliesburg mountain area. You sure don’t want to miss this one – enter here today!!
Here’s a quick review of the different options you can choose from:
• A 60km ride on Day 1 and a 50km ride on Day 2
• Mostly single, cross country track through privately-owned farms in the area, opened to participants for this event only
• Cost for the challenge is R735 per person for the weekend.
• Choose from riding on Saturday the 60km route of Day 1, OR else enjoy the 50km stage on Sunday.
• Day 2 is a fairly moderate to challenging route, which suits riders fairly new to mountain biking.
• Entry for this event costs R475 per rider for the Saturday and R425 for the Sunday.
TRAIL RUNNING (Saturday )
• 16km: R175 pp.
• 8km: R150 pp.
• 4km: R100 pp.