“My first stage race was a wonderful, once in a lifetime experience in a magical place, where it is difficult, but possible for anyone to finish. If you’re looking for a world class mountain bike stage race, La Leyenda is the best deal out there in stunning Colombia!” Tim Baker, USA
– The fifth edition of South America’s premier mountain bike stage race in August 2021 (Sunday 8th to Saturday 14th August), in a completely new location, Valle del Cauca, Colombia.
– 2021 Registrations sold out in under 3 hours. Waiting list open for La Leyenda 2021! Sign up now here!
– Teams of 2, starting and finishing in the tropical city of Cali, Colombia. Just 30 minutes from Alfonso Bonilla Aragón international airport (CLO).
– Comfortable accommodation in beds each night. No tents!
– Stunning scenery, tracks in between sugar cane and coffee farms, tropical river valleys and thousands of passionate fans lining the streets of historic towns
– Payment plan available to guarantee your place – spread payment over 12 months!
“We checked out just about every other MTB stage race worldwide prior to registering, none of them could match La Leyenda’s value for money, or for enjoyment and quality of service once we were racing. It was an amazing experience, great having a proper bed every night, and we can’t wait to be back!” Dan Bianco, UK
2021 Route preview here – (No volcano stage at altitude in 2021)
2019 Route here: https://en.la-leyenda.com/route/2019
La Leyenda 2021 – The new route!
La Leyenda 2019 – Highlights
What do our racers say? – 2019 testimonials
https://www.redbull.com/int-en/la-leyenda-del-dorado-2017-xc-stage-raceWith 16,000m of climbing, an active volcano crossing and simply stunning scenery, Colombia's La Leyenda del Dorado is one of the most spectacular stage races on the planet.http://christophsauser.com/diary/la-leyenda/One of my favorite stage races around the globe. So well and “hearty” organized, spectacular riding from low diary farmer land to coffee plantations into the high volcano mountains with its monster called Nevado del Ruiz!"https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-sonya-looney-show/e/51197226I've raced in over 25 countries but to arrive into Salamina and be greeted by the whole town lining the streets is something I've never experienced in my career. It was incredible.https://issuu.com/fulloutdoor/docs/fo41https://www.redbull.com/fr-fr/la-leyenda-del-dorado-2017-vtt-colombiehttp://www.bike-magazin.de/mtb_news/events_rennen/la-leyenda-del-dorado-2017-marathon-abenteuer-in-kolumbien/a36799-page3.html#start https://revistaridebike.com.br/2017/08/08/la-leyenda-del-dorado-2017-a-ultramaratona-de-mtb-mais-dura-do-mundo/Enter Now