HK360 truly is like no other event in the world.
It may not be the longest ultra, there are a few that surpass 360km (notably Cape Wrath and UltraGobi) however it is the ONLY ultra that completely encircles a world class city.
That means “HK360” has a double meaning – 360 kilometers, 360 degrees. Along the route, runners will experience many of Hong Kong’s most scenic trails and coastlines, while taking in the rich diversity that makes this place so magical. Each day is totally unique with a wide range of terrains and fabulous sites to see (… and of course, a never-ending supply of eye-popping IG snaps).
One minute you’ll be running along a mountain ridge; ten minutes later you might be traversing a secluded beach; then meandering through a fishing village; blasting down a vertical set of stone stairs; running on a sideroad next to a freeway; cruising through a mini bamboo forest; hopping over a stream as you pass a waterfall; grinding your way up a rocky trail; taking in the views of Victoria Harbour … and that’s just day one!
Each day you will be running 40-61km, depending on the stage. The daily distance will typically be broken into two runs – a morning run and an afternoon run – with a lunch break and rest in between (optional, of course). Truth is, when you break the event into ‘bite size’ runs (22-30km) the overall distance becomes less daunting. One run at a time, one stage at a time. And before you know it you’ve run 360km around Hong Kong!
There is also a 180km run – see website for more details.
Entry pp R6883 to 13767
* participation in one of the longest, most unique footraces on earth
* professional race organization and continuous support for 7 days
* being a "giver" and changing the lives of 3 people (helping to restore their
eyesight through The Fred Hollows Foundation)
* limited edition, long-sleeve, merino wool t-shirt (breathable, odor-resistant, comfortable & eco-friendly = only the best)
* printed race certificate
* special finisher's award (... sorry, keeping it a secret for now)
* one pair of infamous T8 Commandos underwear
* advanced timing system with daily updates and live results
* detailed Runner's Handbook, with key information and tips for each stage
of the race
* daily support from enthusiastic volunteers and race marshals
* checkpoints (2-4 per day, depending on distance) with water
* good selection of food, snacks and drinks at the finish line each day
* first aid/medical support throughout the race
* FREE photos (taken by a semi-professional photographer)
* daily transportation of drop bags (to CP2 and finish line)
* GPX files for the entire course (360km); and Google MyMaps
* inclusion in private FB group (build a bond with other runners before the
event begins; share stories, tips, training advice, nutrition, talk gear, etc)
* and of course... the experience and memory of a lifetimeEnter Now