The Volcat Tour
As the tradition says, the VolCAT 2019 will be held in the middle of Holy Week, in its 14th edition, the 30 and18,19,20 and 21 of April. The 2019 edition will be the fifth consecutive year that the VolCAT gives UCI points in the XCS S2 category, becoming a meeting point for the international elite cyclists.
· The oldest mountain bike stages race in Spain and one of the most ancient in Europe.
· 14th edition
· Presence of world-class bikers ( World MTB Marathon Champions, National XCO Champions…)
· Four stages of authentic BTT with an amazing queen stage full of singletracks.
· Different and surprising stages between Anoia i Bages. ( Great network of singletracks )
· International UCI competition and Open participation
4 stages. 4 days. Spectacular landscapes
It is a MTB test that consists of 4 stages in 4 different days. The race crosses the singular landscapes of the central Catalonia, going through a variety of territories that will be enjoyable for the competitors, accompanists and the public. This is thanks to the brilliance of the spots of the circuit.
Also hold the Eliminator, an MTB modality that is getting popular in MTB World Championships. This race will be for the 25 best cyclists of the general classification.
As last 3 years editions, VolCAT will have an only location for all the stages of the race, Igualada, capital of the Anoia region, where the starts and the emotion of the arrival will be lived.
The Volcat Tour-http://www.volcatbtt.com/en/2016/volcat-51/
Entry pp R3153 to 3817 / EUR190
Registration includes: Bike plate and number Exclusive Maillot VolCAT Medical service Showers Runner Guide (map, information ...) Area massage Medical assistance Showers and WC Refreshments on race and arrival with: rice, pasta and sausage*upon availability. Timing of stages Other finish services Wardrobe Bike parking service from 7:00h. to 17:00h Finisher prize Registrations on place will have a surcharge of 20€ VAT includedEnter Now