The 19th edition of the LCMT announces itself as a major CYCLISTS party to 3 days mountain biking, full competition or recreational. Or do you want three days of the racing bike on the road? Or combine it into a 4-day tour COMBI? Or … you go into the bargain for triathlon (+ swimming and walking) and crown yourself to Houffa-King of the Ardennes! Each stage is shortened except XL also available (large or medium exists). With or without the hotel package in Vayamundo-Houffalize? But above all, ‘Be fast’, for only 500 places available!
• Start and finish: Houffalize (Hotel Ol Fosse d’Outh) for the Cycling Tour! And then a lot of wonderful hilly asphalt in Luxembourg (+ 50% of total range) amidst a beautiful nature.
The Mountainbike four-day, like in 2014 Marche-en-Famenne a wonderful start / finish location. But otherwise there is the stopping place Houffalize, since we spend the nights there each time (hence in the middle ‘loop-stages).
Go to www.lcmt.be respectively MTB and CYCLOMAAIER to learn all about the stage schedules!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
All nights in Ol Fosse d’Outh (*** bike hotel of choice in Houffalize, the Mecca of mountain biking) in perfectly suitable 2-person rooms (limited number of one-bed rooms, family apartments for those who arranges)
• Luggage transfers on first and last day (bike tour)
• Night-time monitoring of your bike (even if you choose private lodging), when the stage is driven and cleaned up your bike, you can store it safely until the next start
• Fietsafspuit installations quickly and without waiting to clean your bike after each ride.
• Full breakfast and dinner buffets, tailored to the biker that burns thousands of calories a day, including drinks (wine, beer, soda, water !!!) can eat at the table!
• A hotel staff that are 100% behind the arrival of LCMT including also helps develop a suitable evening relaxation with the organization.
• Perfect bepijling and mounting plates + signs (crossings, descents …)
• GPS tracks available from 4 days before the start of the LCMT downloadable.
• Varied and sumptuous buffets supply route includes a supplement to the finish line!
• Sports drink and energy bars
• Excellent mechanical support before, during and after each stage, with evening service at the best prices if new replacement material must be purchased. Oil, moreover, is available free of charge at every aid station.
• Recreational players feel 100% at home, racers also, both groups function in perfect symbiosis alongside and with each other, which underlines the unique LCMT atmosphere.
• Massage service and electro-stimulation
Red Cross aid stations en route and at the finish
• Doctor Office (free consultations and any medication) before and after each stage!
• Overhead liability insurance and bodily injury (via the Cycling Federations of Belgium and Luxembourg)
• A large prize, also via raffle for holidaymakers
• A beautiful keepsake gift … and lively bubbles to the finish!
• Possibility to purchase a high quality cycling kit LCMT (jersey, shorts, socks)
• Photo service during the stages (without obligation offered after the event)
• Personalized license after LCMT