ECO TRAIL DE OUARZAZATE is a running race in a desert environment, on a 75 km distance split on 3 stages in 5 days. This is the first EcoChallenge organized in Morocco, for sustainable development and respect for the environment with included tourism management.
Is so an opportunity to climb up mountains and to go through arid lanes, palm groves, sandy zones, oases as well as cinema shooting places where some famous films as Kundun, Gladiator, Kingdom of Heaven, la Momie, Astérix and Obélisque were shot.
This Trail is meant not only to be sporting event, but also to be an opportunity of discovering a new territory and rare places, the chosen course allowing to give pleasure to athletes who will run across natural full landscapes and close to authentic architectural monuments
-REGISTRATIONS INDIVIDUAL : 450 € .
The price of registration does not include: (The air transport)
The price of registration includes:
– 2nights in hotel; full board (3 meals per day).
– 3 nights in bivoauc with Berber tents;full board (3 meals per day)
– The organization and the logistics of the race,
– The provisionings during the stages,
– The medical care,
– Trophy and T-shirt to finisher
• Sleeping bag
• Mirror / reflector
• Head lamp and replacement battery